Central Florida Regional Hospital is offering high school students ages 16-18 the opportunity to volunteer their time and talents to assist patients and the hospital. If you are motivated and would like to gain volunteer experience in a hospital setting, you are invited to join the Junior Volunteer program.
- Complete Application Packet
- Cleared background screening (questionnaire included in application packet)
- 100-word (minimum) essay: "Why I Would Like To Volunteer at Central Florida Regional Hospital And What I Hope To Gain From This Experience"
- A copy of your latest report card or transcript documenting a B average or better
- A copy of a current physical examination or note from your physician stating you are permitted to volunteer at the hospital
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (at least one of the letters must be from a school faculty member)
- JV orientation (after submitting the above requirements, you will be notified of orientation dates)
- Proof of a negative PPD skin test within the last year (if you need a PPD test, it will be provided free of charge by the hospital at orientation)
- Emergency Department
- Oviedo ER
- Baby Suites
- Guest Relations
- Helping Hands
Download the Junior Volunteers Application. (PDF - 837 KB)
Please mail the completed application to:
Central Florida Regional Hospital
1401 W. Seminole Blvd.
Sanford, FL 32771
For questions call (407) 302-7385 or e-mail us.