Central Florida Regional Hospital is offering high school students ages 16 and older the opportunity to volunteer their time and talents to assist patients and the hospital. If you are motivated and would like to gain volunteer experience in a hospital setting, you are invited to join the Junior Volunteer program.
- Complete Application Packet
- Cleared background screening (questionnaire included in application packet)
- 100-word (minimum) essay: "Why I Would Like To Volunteer at Central Florida Regional Hospital And What I Hope To Gain From This Experience"
- A copy of your latest report card or transcript documenting a B average or better
- A copy of a current physical examination or note from your physician stating you are permitted to volunteer at the hospital
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (at least one of the letters must be from a school faculty member)
- JV orientation (after submitting the above requirements, you will be notified of orientation dates)
- Proof of a negative PPD skin test within the last year (if you need a PPD test, it will be provided free of charge by the hospital at orientation)
- Emergency Department
- Baby Suites
- Information Desk
- Helping Hands
Download the Junior Volunteers Application. (PDF - 809 KB)
Please mail the completed application to:
Central Florida Regional Hospital
1401 W. Seminole Blvd.
Sanford, FL 32771
For questions call (407) 302-7385 or e-mail us.