1st Annual Honoring Nurses 5K Run
May 19, 2010
Central Florida Regional Hospital Holds 1st Annual Honoring Nurses 5K Run
Sanford, FL In recognition of Nurses Week 2010, Central Florida Regional Hospital held its 1st Annual Honoring Nurses 5K Run on Saturday, May 8 at Gemini Springs Park in Debary, FL. Approximately 60 people attended the run that included Central Florida Regional Hospital nurses, employees and their children.
In the adult category the winners are:
- First place - Anastasia Maingot (Beth Maingot, RN on 3 Wests daughter) with a time of 28.4 minutes.
- Second place - Tim Grabusic , Plant Operations with a time of 31.01 minutes
- Third place Luanne Rutt , RN on 3 West with a time of 32.53 minutes (Luanne actually gave her medal to Rick Dowling, Cath Lab, for missing a turn and running an extra mile.)
In the childrens category the winners are:
- First place Ty McCullough (COO, Bobby McCulloughs child)
- Second place Kelsey Young (CFO, Russ Youngs child)
- Third place Kimberly Grabusic (Plant Operation, Tim Grabusics child)
- Fourth place Aiden Cover (Nurse on 2 West, Dawn Covers child)
National Nurses Week begins on May 6 and ends on May 12, the birthday of Florence Nightingale, founder of nursing as a modern profession. During this week, registered nurses at Central Florida Regional Hospital are honored by a week- long celebration for their dedication to the people they care for.
Marketing & Public Relations Contact:
(407) 302-7363 | email