Central Florida Regional Hospital offers individuals of various ages an opportunity to volunteer time and talents to improve the quality of service to patients, family members, physicians and staff.
If you are motivated and would like to give back to your community, you are invited to join the dedicated group of volunteers at Central Florida Regional Hospital.
- At least 18 years of age
- High school graduate
- Completed application packet
- Clear criminal background screening
- Negative PPD (TB skin test provided by the hospital)
- Completed 8-hour hospital orientation
- Minimum commitment of one year
- CVICU Waiting Room
- Company Care Office
- Emergency Department
- Helping Hands
- Human Resources Department
- Gift Shop
- Guest Relations
- ICU/NSICU Waiting Room
- Outpatient Surgery
- Post Anesthetic Care Unit (PACU)
- Surgical Waiting Room
- Transportation and Discharge
To apply to be a volunteer at Central Florida Regional Hospital mail the completed application packet to:
Central Florida Regional Hospital
H2U & Volunteer Services
1401 W Seminole Blvd
Sanford, FL 32771
For additional information please call (407) 302-7385.
*Service area availability may vary.