Serving Size 1
Total Fat 6.5 g
Saturated Fat 1.5 g
Sodium 427 mg
Total Carbohydrate 11 g
Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
Protein 34 g
Ingredients and Preparation
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts 2 (5-ounce)
Salt 1/8 teaspoon
Dash of freshly ground pepper
Flour 2 tablespoons
Olive oil 2 teaspoons
Marsala wine ¼ cup
Chicken stock ¼ cup
Fresh lemon juice 2 teaspoons
Mushrooms, sliced ½ cup
Fresh parsley, chopped 1 tablespoon
- Pound chicken between 2 pieces of plastic wrap until ¼ inch thick.
- Combine salt, pepper, and flour on a shallow plate. Add chicken, one piece at a time, and turn to coat.
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken breasts and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until browned. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add wine and stir. Then add stock, lemon juice, and mushrooms. Stir to combine and cook for about 6-8 minutes, until sauce is partially reduced.
- Add chicken back into the skillet and spoon over sauce. Cover and cook for 4-6 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
- Place chicken onto plates, spoon over sauce, and top with parsley.