ER | Oviedo
Oviedo ER, a 24/7 freestanding emergency room, offers all the resources you need for acute care of a serious illness or injury. The 11,000-square-foot facility brings comprehensive emergency services that are available at Central Florida Regional Hospital in Sanford to the residents of East Seminole County.
- 24/7 adult and pediatric emergency care
- 12 private patient care beds
- Dedicated trauma room
- Diagnostic imaging including CT Scan, Ultrasound and X-ray
- Laboratory Services
- Physicians specializing in Emergency Medicine on site 24/7
- 35 full-time employees including nurses certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support and Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Average ER wait times available online at CentralFloridaRegional.com or by texting “ER” to 23000
Oviedo ER is located at 8300 Red Bug Lake Road in Oviedo between S.R. 417 and S.R. 426 with easy access from Broadway Avenue.
You can also call the Oviedo ER at (407) 359-6007.