Why settle for an ounce of prevention, when H2U can offer you so much more!
Living a healthier lifestyle is easier when you have the support of like-minded people. At H2U, that’s exactly what you’ll find – active, engaged members who never take good health for granted.
Join H2U today, and you become part of this special group that enjoys:
- Member health portal with timely articles, health trackers and much more.
- Award-winning newsletters
- Quarterly, award-winning magazine delivered to your home
- Prescription discount cards
- Online shopping and travel discounts
- Dental and eyecare discount plan
- Cafeteria discounts
- VIP hospital privileges
- Invitations to hospital-sponsored activities
Ready to join? You can sign up today at H2U.com for an individual membership — only $20 a year.
Two-year individual membership and household memberships for couples joining together also are available from the hospital using a paper application. Either option is just $35.
1401 W. Seminole Blvd
Sanford, FL 32771
VIP Hospital Benefits
- Free spouse or caregiver meals: While you are an inpatient at the hospital, have your spouse or care giver bring your H2U membership card to the gift shop to receive a Complimentary Meal Card to use in the Central Florida Regional Hospital cafeteria. Your meal card may be used to purchase breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks anytime the cafeteria is open. The Meal Card entitles you to 7 meals at the cost of $5.00 per meal. Guest meals may also be delivered to the patient’s room by dialing (407) 562-0999. Please present the meal coupon upon delivery.
- Cafeteria discount: Show your H2U membership card and receive a 30% discount in the Central Florida Regional Hospital cafeteria.
- Gift shop discount: Show your H2U membership card and receive a 10% discount in the Central Florida Regional Hospital Auxiliary gift shop. The offer excludes flowers and candy.
- Fitness classes: H2U members enjoy free and discounted exercise programs such as yoga, low impact aerobics and summer water aerobics.
- Educational opportunities: Regular meetings and seminars feature physicians and area experts speaking on relevant health and community resource topics.
- Social activities and travel: Day trips, lunch outings, member meetings.
- Subscriptions: Receive a monthly newsletter featuring local events as well as a subscription to H2U magazine.
National Benefits and Preferred Vendors
This is not a complete listing of benefits. This listing is for informational purposes only. Benefits subject to change without notice.