VIP Hospital Benefits
- Priority private room assignment: Show your H2U membership card to the registrar or nurse and receive priority assignment of a private room. Assignments are based on availability.
- Free spouse or caregiver meals: While you are an inpatient at the hospital, have your spouse or caregiver bring your H2U membership card to the gift shop to receive $4.00 in free meal coupons to use in the Central Florida Regional Hospital cafeteria. Meal coupons are available for one spouse or caregiver per day for up to 14 consecutive days during your stay. Guest meals may also be delivered to the patients room by dialing extension 5745. Please present the meal coupon upon delivery.
- Cafeteria discount: Show your H2U membership card and receive a 30% discount in the Central Florida Regional Hospital cafeteria.
- Gift shop discount: Show your H2U membership card and receive a 10% discount in the Central Florida Regional Hospital Auxiliary gift shop. The offer excludes flowers and candy.
Additional Local Benefits
- Fitness classes: H2U members enjoy free and discounted exercise programs such as yoga, low impact aerobics and summer water aerobics.
- Educational opportunities: Regular meetings and seminars feature physicians and area experts speaking on relevant health and community resource topics.
- Social activities and travel: Day trips, lunch outings, movies, theater, parties, member meetings, overnight travel, cruises and more.
- Subscriptions: Receive a monthly newsletter featuring local events as well as a subscription to H2U magazine.
National Benefits and Preferred Vendors
This is not a complete listing of benefits. This listing is for informational purposes only. Benefits subject to change without notice.