The birth of your baby is a special time, and it should happen in a special setting. Central Florida Regional Hospital’s delivery suites combine the comfort of a beautifully decorated room with the personalized services that you deserve.
- Prepared Childbirth classes
- All of our nurses are certified in neonatal resuscitation & fetal heart monitoring
- 24 hour epidural anesthesia coverage
- Surgical suite dedicated for Cesarean deliveries
- Fetal monitoring
- Father or other family members can be present throughout labor and delivery
- Highly trained staff
- Private rooms
The options are yours at Central Florida Regional Hospital. We will do what it takes to make your birthing experience what you want it to be. Our physicians and nurses are here to assist you every step of the way.
For more information, please call (407) 833-7527.
Classes & Tours
To register for a prenatal education class or to schedule a tour of the Baby Suites, please call Consult-A-Nurse® at (800) 445-3392.