This tasty bread is low in saturated fat and cholesterol, thanks to the small amount of oil and egg used.
Ingredients and Preparation
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly oil a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
- Stir together dry ingredients in large mixing bowl. Make a well in center of dry mixture.
- In separate bowl, mix together remaining ingredients; add this mixture all at once to dry ingredients. Stir just enough to moisten and evenly distribute carrots.
- Turn into prepared pan. Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 5 minutes in pan. Remove from pan and complete cooling on a wire rack before slicing.