Central Florida Regional Hospital is committed to providing meaningful information to our patients related to financial obligations for healthcare services. It is our intent with this website to publish our Financial Assistance Policies and provide a way to obtain an estimate of patient payment amounts for our most commonly scheduled services. If you have insurance, in order to provide you with information that is helpful based on your specific healthcare coverage, please utilize our Patient Payment Estimator. For more information on how to use the tool and the information it provides, please watch a brief video that will help explain the process of obtaining a customized estimate.
If you do not have insurance, we are more than happy to provide you with an estimate for your expected service over the phone. Feel free to call us directly to obtain your estimate.
When you call our Service Center (888) 334-3868, please have the following information available, so that we can provide you with the most accurate estimate possible:
- Description of services needed - we will need to know as much information as possible about the specific services as described by your physician.
- Type of Services needed - we need to know if you will be admitted to the hospital as an inpatient overnight, or if you are expected to be treated on an outpatient basis.
- Physician/Specialist Name - for example, if you are having surgery, we will want to know the surgeon's name.
If you are interested in obtaining details around pricing, view our Pricing Transparency CMS Required File of Standard Charges.
The attached machine-readable file contains certain charge and rate information for items and services that may be offered by Central Florida Regional Hospital. This information is subject to the following:
- The file does not contain information concerning patient’s expected copayments, deductible amounts, or coinsurance obligations. For payment estimates specific to the amount you may owe for items and services you may receive at this hospital, please call (888) 334-3868.
- This file does not contain information concerning financial assistance and other discounts that may be available to qualifying patients.
- The file was last updated on the date indicated in the file and does not reflect any changes to charges, rates, network participation, or other data elements following the date shown.
- Rates are based upon the specific facts and circumstances of the care provided to an individual patient. These may include, among other things, (1) the patient’s length of stay, (2) the severity of illness, (3) other items and services furnished to the patient (i.e., drugs and implants that vary by the product used), and (4) the overall cost of a stay.
- Comparisons of rates within the file between payers or comparison of files between hospitals will not reflect distinctions in prices due to variations in pricing methodology. For example, if an item or service is priced as a case rate (a set rate for an episode of care) with a particular payer or for a particular hospital, but as a per day rate with a different payer or hospital, then these rates cannot be compared without first determining the patient’s length of stay and then applying the applicable contractual enhancements (e.g., stoploss or trauma activation).
- The values in this file reflect a single unit of pricing (e.g., case rates, percent of charges [fee schedule or Medicare], DRG Base Rates, Daily Rates, etc.) and do not reflect variations that may occur based upon pricing structures that, among other things, (1) price day 1 differently from day 4, (2) apply weights to the negotiated rate, or (3) are subject to add-ons based upon individual patient circumstances.
- For ER Levels 1 through 5, the file reflects an average rate of the combined levels that are priced using the same methodology. For example, if levels 1 - 4 are case rate and level five is a percent of charge, levels 1 - 4 will be reflected as an average, combined rate and level 5 will be separately listed as a percent of charge.
- For commercial products that are included on the same agreement and with the same payment methodology, the file will reflect an average rate for the agreement.
- The file does not include information for non-hospital items and services, including the rates for care provided by physicians and other professionals that are not Central Florida Regional Hospital employees.
- The minimum and maximum results in the file represent the high and low dollar value by service description and reimbursement type (i.e., percent of charge/Medicare/fee schedule or dollar amount) and may or may not include identical coding for the service description. Because items and services are priced differently by payers (i.e., case rate, daily rate, base rate), the minimum and maximum rates may not reflect the highest or lowest dollar value for a given service across all payers. For example, the maximum rate for an item may show Payer A’s rate (the highest rate shown), but when the payers’ rates are applied to an actual patient stay, Payer B’s rate may in fact be the maximum rate for that particular stay.
Central Florida Regional Hospital makes no guarantees regarding the accuracy of the pricing information provided by this website. A final bill for services rendered at Central Florida Regional Hospital may differ substantially from the information provided by this website, and Central Florida Regional Hospital shall not be liable for any inaccuracies.I need more information