COVID-19 and Pregnancy - An Update for our Patients
We would like to take this opportunity to update you about your maternity care during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and assure you that our dedicated team of expert nurses, physicians and midwives are committed to providing safe and effective care to every patient who walks through our doors.
Need more information about delivering at Central Florida Regional Hospital?Call (407) 833-7300. For immediate assistance from a Labor & Delivery nurse please call (407) 833-7527.
The birth of your baby is a special time, and it should happen in a special setting. Central Florida Regional Hospital’s delivery suites combine the comfort of a beautifully decorated room with the personalized services that you deserve.
- Prepared Childbirth classes
- All of our nurses are certified in neonatal resuscitation & fetal heart monitoring
- 24 hour epidural anesthesia coverage
- Surgical suite dedicated for Cesarean deliveries
- State of the art infant security system
- Wireless fetal monitoring available
- Father or other family members can be present throughout labor and delivery
- Highly trained staff
- Private rooms
The options are yours at Central Florida Regional Hospital. We will do what it takes to make your birthing experience what you want it to be. Our physicians and nurses are here to assist you every step of the way.
To register for a prenatal education class or to schedule a tour of the Baby Suites, please call Consult-A-Nurse® at (800) 445-3392 or register online.