Central Florida Regional Hospital is the ONLY hospital in Seminole and West Volusia counties that provides complete cardiac care. Our team of specialists can perform every cardiac procedure, including angioplasty, electrophysiology procedures and open heart surgery.
Award Winning Heart Care
Central Florida Regional Hospital has been recognized by leaders in the healthcare industry for excellence in cardiovascular patient care:
- The Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center certified by The Joint Commission
- NCDR ACTION Registry GWTGTM Platinum Performance Achievement Award
- Action Registry® - GWTG™ Stroke Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award
- American Heart Association Mission: Lifeline® STEMI Receiving Center — GOLD PLUS Achievement Award
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield’s Blue Distinction Center Designation for Cardiac Care
- Cardiopulmonary CAP Accreditation
- Cardiopulmonary CAP Rehabilitation Accreditation
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Accreditation
- Cardiac Diagnostic Services
- Cardiac Catheterization
- Open Heart Surgery
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
Heart Attack Warning Signs
- Pain or tightness in the chest, arm, jaw, shoulders or upper back
- Shortness of breath, weakness, dizziness, nausea or vomiting
- Unusual onset of fatigue or discomfort in the arms, back, neck or stomach
If you are experiencing symptoms, call 911 immediately!
Early Heart Attack Care
Did you know heart attacks have beginnings? These “beginnings” occur in over 50% of patients. More importantly, if recognized in time, these “beginnings” can be treated before the heart is damaged. Learn more about early heart attack care.